Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Zozo

24.05. 2009. - Nedjelja

znam da je analiza na engleski, ali sam potrosio dosta vremena da ovo napisem, a trebalo bi mi jos toliko vremena da ovo prevedem, tako da nadam se da ne ce mi zameriti za ova izcrpna, najverovatno za mnogo dosadna i nekorisna analiza zbog to sto je outright bet...Dobro sam vas nasao http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/icon_mad.gif

Pick: Newcastle to relegate

Odds: 5.50

Bookmaker: Ladbrokes

Stake: 2/10

With huge sadness in my heart I am writing this preview. Newcastle is falling apart. One of the most supported clubs is going in very very bad direction. Owner Ashley gave Wise the biggest power and Wise obviously is hates the team and makes one bad move after another. Keegan was right when he wanted to leave in the moment when Wise was hired, but he waited few months to walk away and keep his dignity. What is the situation with Newcastle. There are no money for transfers, almost every payers wants to leave the club, the names of Owen, Given, N’Zogbia, Harper, Martins, Geremi… are very likely to leave the club even in this transfer window, there are rumors that Given is 99% in Manchester City, the only player that was playing on high level.

What about the manager. Kinnear is weaker manager than me, there is no doubt about it. He has few relegations in his CV, that this very likely relegation will just make his CV even richer. I am pretty confident that even he was hired as Manchester United manager, he would fight for survival, not for Champions League exit. He is just terrible, he is joke manager, with no dignity, no influence, to tactical knowledge, absolutely no managerial ability…

When we add several key points on poor Kinnear, we will see how big candidate for relegation Newcastle is. Only 10 days to transfer deadline, and Newcastle are linked only with their players going out, and only released, totally out of shape Lovekrands came on trial. Fat Ashley is not giving a damn for his club, he is not giving a penny for new player, he just wants to sell his key players and to take money from their transfers until he can. Morale of the players is on lowest possible level, no one wants to play for once upon a time, big club. Poor performances match after match, defense for laugh, midfield with creativity similar like my creativity for singing (believe me if you have ever listened how I sing then you would now what I am talking about, or if you have ever seen Newcastle midfield, then you have picture what are my singing abilities)…atmosphere in dressing room like in Middle East…players are like Israel and Palestine, today there was fight between N’Zogbia and Carroll, who is next?

Newcastle is underperforming, playing like Championship side, no matter they have great players in the team, but with so unhealthy surrounding, with owner that does not want the best for the club, with fans hating sports director and owner, fans who are considering the option to start boycotting…everything is going in wrong direction for Newcastle supporters who are from match to match coming in lower and lower number.

Yes, there are many other relegation candidates who are weaker than Newcastle according to their names, but they are fighting till their last breath, putting their heart on the field for taking a single point, but that is not the case for Newcastle all want away players.

Newcastle has the weakest record after 22 matches so far in Premier League, and they had very bad season so far, but the they had at least 5-6 points more, that they are having now, plus having very tough schedule, playing against top teams at home, where they could not take points from Hull, losing points from Stoke…I cannot see them taking points from Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal no matter they will play at, once upon a time, fortress called St. James Park

Other thing is that Premier League has “parachute clause” and relegated teams are getting as much as money as all Premier League teams for the first season of relegation….so Ashley will not lose much, he will get more profit, will offloading his players with high salary…I know there is much sense in this theory, but any other logical explanation I do not have why he is doing so wrong things in the club.

With great sadness, with pain in my heart, as huge Newcastle fan, it is very hard for me to say this…but… Sad for those passionate fans, sad for all true football lovers, sad for whole football in general… in season 2008/09 Newcastle will be among the three teams that will leave Premier League.

As once somewhere was written … Only God or buying of from Mike Ashley will save Newcastle for relegation, as God is Sunderland fan, only Ashley and Wise’s departure as soon as possible will save Newcastle… Good Luck Toon Army http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/icon_mad.gif