Bunka

Poker Prevaranti

Evo ako neko igra na Pitbull poker nek procita ovo pa nek igra opet :uredu:

LINK

I am finally going public with this as pitbull has been ignoring us for too long. I am posting this in the hopes that they willl give us the hand history data we need to verify or disprove our suspicions. I will try and keep it short and simple.

When playing on pitbull, mostly at 2/5 NL I believe I have faced superusers. Their play has the following characteristics:

-Play tons of hands out of position and outplay everybody.

-Donk bets with perfect accuracy. By this I mean that they will lead for 20% of pot when I have air, every time I have air. When I have a real hand they will check/fold. If I make a play at the donk bet they will call, and donk bet again on the turn for a small amount again, usually the same as on the flop.

If I have a draw they will do this too, but if I hit the draw they will check/fold.

-They dodge my real hands with perfect accuracy. The same players that never give me any action when I have top pair seem to have no trouble calling me with ace high when I have nothing. I know that this is a normal play and something I do too, but the problem here is that they are never wrong.

That basically sums up the style of play. I believe this to be the work of pitbull owners or employees. I believe this to be the case because there are tons of screen names I have seen this style from but they never stay long. IE you will see them one day, and the next day they are gone, replaced by another screen name that plays they exact same style. Only an insider could create this many accounts without getting busted.

Another characteristic they have: they nearly always buy in short, for like 40BB or so. And they sit there and donk bet like 80% or more and manage to never lose a buyin. I have played some of these guys a lot and never seen them lose their buyin. That is just not normal. They clearly play a losing style and manage to never lose, and outplay people OOP with perfect accuracy.

Another problem: someone I know was able to see his opponents cards during a hand. This means there are MAJOR problems with how hole card data is transmitted, and opens up the possibility that this could be the work of hackers. I still believe it is more likely to be an inside job on account of the large number of screen names.

As for myself, I have been a pro for about 7 years. I have played on nearly 30 sites probably and never once hance suspected this sort of thing before. I cashed out of pitbull a winner by avoiding the players with this style but have never felt more cheated in my life.

Other pros and serious players are going to be posting in this thread after I send them the link, that have experienced the same thing. When you post your experience please quote my post so that it can all be kept together in one post for simplicity sake.

All that we are asking from pitbull is for our hand histories in a useable text format so that we can convert them to a pokertracker or HM compatible format. I believe that this will demonstrate clearly whether or not there are cheaters. So far they have told us that this is not possible. However he sent the following email to a player that will be posting in this thread later. It was sent on Dec 17th.

The first email sent to me on the 17th December confirming he can and will send the HH's:

Hi Brent,

Sure, we can send you your hand history, please send me the specific dates you want to review so we can narrow down the specific range of hands you want to review. Cheers!

Regards,

Dave Brenes

Network Manager

Pitbull Gaming

www.pitbullgaming.com

Phone: (514) 907.9324

Now he is telling me that it isn't possible to give us our histories in any other format that is available on the website, and happens to be useless. This is what he sent me:

Quote from PB dave:

You can pull hands from the system, we cannot request hundreds of hands from different accounts from the DB, it's an overwhelming task for the system

and:

You previously said:

“Any competent programmer could come up with a way to convert the data into a sendable form”

Even if it were as you think, our stored data is on an archive server, in fact on three, we simply don’t have the time and resources to spend on weeks of data mining to please demands coming from a personal hunch. You have access to your hand history through the site as any player, you may download the hands you want and need from there.

You also said “…it can't be systematically analyzed unless we sit there and manually enter them into a readable format that could be plugged in to a database”. The hands are in the format they are programmed to be displayed from the servers, that’s the only format we provide, you are in your right to request your hand history, but we have our right to decide what the format is to display as long as it is readable by the player.

End quote from PBDave.

Perhaps dave can explain to us what database they use that can store millions of HH's so that each individual player can retrieve them on their website but is incapable of being queried and giving a text output.

Ovo isto ili slicno ako ne isto vazi cini mi se i za UltimateBet i AbsolutePoker. Al to treba opet proveriti.

Evo ako neko igra na Pitbull poker nek procita ovo pa nek igra opet :uredu:

LINK

I am finally going public with this as pitbull has been ignoring us for too long. I am posting this in the hopes that they willl give us the hand history data we need to verify or disprove our suspicions. I will try and keep it short and simple.

When playing on pitbull, mostly at 2/5 NL I believe I have faced superusers. Their play has the following characteristics:

-Play tons of hands out of position and outplay everybody.

-Donk bets with perfect accuracy. By this I mean that they will lead for 20% of pot when I have air, every time I have air. When I have a real hand they will check/fold. If I make a play at the donk bet they will call, and donk bet again on the turn for a small amount again, usually the same as on the flop.

If I have a draw they will do this too, but if I hit the draw they will check/fold.

-They dodge my real hands with perfect accuracy. The same players that never give me any action when I have top pair seem to have no trouble calling me with ace high when I have nothing. I know that this is a normal play and something I do too, but the problem here is that they are never wrong.

That basically sums up the style of play. I believe this to be the work of pitbull owners or employees. I believe this to be the case because there are tons of screen names I have seen this style from but they never stay long. IE you will see them one day, and the next day they are gone, replaced by another screen name that plays they exact same style. Only an insider could create this many accounts without getting busted.

Another characteristic they have: they nearly always buy in short, for like 40BB or so. And they sit there and donk bet like 80% or more and manage to never lose a buyin. I have played some of these guys a lot and never seen them lose their buyin. That is just not normal. They clearly play a losing style and manage to never lose, and outplay people OOP with perfect accuracy.

Another problem: someone I know was able to see his opponents cards during a hand. This means there are MAJOR problems with how hole card data is transmitted, and opens up the possibility that this could be the work of hackers. I still believe it is more likely to be an inside job on account of the large number of screen names.

As for myself, I have been a pro for about 7 years. I have played on nearly 30 sites probably and never once hance suspected this sort of thing before. I cashed out of pitbull a winner by avoiding the players with this style but have never felt more cheated in my life.

Other pros and serious players are going to be posting in this thread after I send them the link, that have experienced the same thing. When you post your experience please quote my post so that it can all be kept together in one post for simplicity sake.

All that we are asking from pitbull is for our hand histories in a useable text format so that we can convert them to a pokertracker or HM compatible format. I believe that this will demonstrate clearly whether or not there are cheaters. So far they have told us that this is not possible. However he sent the following email to a player that will be posting in this thread later. It was sent on Dec 17th.

The first email sent to me on the 17th December confirming he can and will send the HH's:

Hi Brent,

Sure, we can send you your hand history, please send me the specific dates you want to review so we can narrow down the specific range of hands you want to review. Cheers!

Regards,

Dave Brenes

Network Manager

Pitbull Gaming

www.pitbullgaming.com

Phone: (514) 907.9324

Now he is telling me that it isn't possible to give us our histories in any other format that is available on the website, and happens to be useless. This is what he sent me:

Quote from PB dave:

You can pull hands from the system, we cannot request hundreds of hands from different accounts from the DB, it's an overwhelming task for the system

and:

You previously said:

“Any competent programmer could come up with a way to convert the data into a sendable form”

Even if it were as you think, our stored data is on an archive server, in fact on three, we simply don’t have the time and resources to spend on weeks of data mining to please demands coming from a personal hunch. You have access to your hand history through the site as any player, you may download the hands you want and need from there.

You also said “…it can't be systematically analyzed unless we sit there and manually enter them into a readable format that could be plugged in to a database”. The hands are in the format they are programmed to be displayed from the servers, that’s the only format we provide, you are in your right to request your hand history, but we have our right to decide what the format is to display as long as it is readable by the player.

End quote from PBDave.

Perhaps dave can explain to us what database they use that can store millions of HH's so that each individual player can retrieve them on their website but is incapable of being queried and giving a text output.

E , da sad znam engleski .... :nije:

Nevalja svugdje otvarat account.Namami se ekipa nekim promotion bonusom i onda imaš probleme s kasinima koji se prave mutavi oko pravila.A tu je i neizbježna trgovina mail adresama među kasinima

Pa otvoris mail koji ne koristis za druge stvari osim reganju u kazinima, to da bi izbegao spam. Pa nek oni posle trguju mejlovima. :uredu:

Mislim da nije problem u otvaranju akaunta ili neotvaranju, problem nastaje kad deponiras pare u vakve scam(prevara) online casina i poker soba ili pak kad kliknes withdraw. Ja sam u pitbulu otvorio akaunt pre godinu dana al srecom nisam se zadrzao tamo vise od 1 saata, nije mi se svidjao poker kao celina kod njih. E sa da s kazinima je malo zajebanije, malo vise. :nije:

Ja sam kliknuo withdraw pre par dana u VIP lounge za 75 dolara, al nisam deponirao! To si me ti spasao C4nton4 :nije:

Mozda se zajebu i posalju mi pare? Nisu trazili depozit za withdraw sto me zacudilo. :nije:

Edited by Bunka

Pa otvoris mail koji ne koristis za druge stvari osim reganju u kazinima, to da bi izbegao spam. Pa nek oni posle trgujy mejlovima. :uredu:

Mislim da nije problem u otvaranju akaunti ili neotvaranju, problem nastaje kad deponiras pare u vakve scam(prevara) online casina i poker soba ili pak kad kliknes withdraw. Ja sam u pitbulu otvorio akaunt pre godinu dana al srecom nisam se zadrzao tamo vise od 1 saata, nije mi se svidjao poker kao celina kod njih. E sa da s kazinima je malo zajebanije, malo vise. :nije:

Ja sam kliknuo withdraw pre par dana u VIP lounge za 75 dolara, al nisam deponirao! To si me ti spasao C4nton4 :nije:

Mozda se zajebu i posalju mi pare? Nisu trazili depozit za withdraw sto me zacudilo. :nije:

Sretno s tim.Teško da će se zajebat jer oni to provjer prije nego proknjiže unutar 2-6 radnih dana, a i tko uostalom daje pare za ništa, ovi ''pošteni'' kasini pogotovo :nije:

Edited by c4nton4

Sretno s tim.Teško da će se zajebat jer oni to provjer prije nego proknjiže unutar 2-6 radnih dana, a i tko uostalom daje pare za ništa, ovi ''pošteni'' kasini pogotovo :uredu:

Ma znam, jasno mi je to. Al eto reko da kliknem na withdraw pa dali pare-ne dali pare, sta hoce nek rade. :nije: Eto ostavio sam im 25 dolara kao.

Winner poker ide na ovoj listi najverovatnije...bar tako mi izgleda po mom iskustvu...tri dana igram tamo i neverovatno me podseca na super user prevaru.

post-4311-1272542061_thumb.jpg post-4311-1272541989_thumb.jpg Znaci ne da su prevaranti ,ceo ipoker network ovakvih slika sam uslikao jedno 20 u jednom danu znacui UZAS

ovo je tema za prevarante,u smislu da ljudima ne isplacuju lovu ili slicno..a ne o bad beatovima i slicno..hebiga,shit happens..