Gandalf

Subota, 03.06.2006.

Sport: Football (Italy)

Event: Avellino-Albinoleffe

Selection Avellino to win

Strength 10/10

Date 03/06/2006

Reasoning:

No many words, no big strategy or any way to calculate this match: it will be simply "in or out" match, just to survive in Serie B with 180 minutes to play.

Avellino will play wiht the double handicap:

1- to play in the worst place than Albinoleffe (so away team favourite in case of equal goals scored in the double leg, despite to have the same points in the final table);

2- Avellino will not play at Partenio (own Stadium) cause it was been suspend after the events of last match played and so it will play in neutral field of Perugia.

Avellino has had the max possible from Partenio Stadium, cause the atmosphere is very hot and the crowd is able to put big pressure over the opponents (just to look for the results having at home ground, overall in the last period), but I think that Perugia's choice is not bad for Avellino: small stadium, crowd pratically over the field and all the stadium will be full from Lupi supporters.

Albinoleffe had a second part of season very positive and they were been able to escape from direct relegation thanks to the strong character showed from the team in the delicate moments; the only handicap IMO will be that the team, with good talents very young, will suffer the big pressure.

No big news about the teams: no big missed for Avellino, excepted the players from long injuried period; only Teani (def) out for Albinoleffe.

Key of the match:

Avellino last season played the final of play-off of Serie C (against Napoli) showing to win the big pressure over both matches: Avellino is a team used to fight always and the crowd can be the difference in this first leg.

I wait for a very bad match: too much matter any type of mistake and Avellino to search to take a minimum advantage for the return leg; Albinoleffe will suffer a lot, so I think that they must not fall in the trap of Avellino, but to search for an offensive match (it will be not easy).

I go for the home side (Danilevicius to decide the first leg).

vjpest će kako stvari stoje zasada popušiti

još imaju igrača manje

Ujpest-Szekesfehervar 1:3

Gotovo !