Sign in to follow this  
El-Maestro

02.06.2009. - Utorak

2.5-Unit Play. Take #967 Boston (+125) over Detroit (7 p.m., Tuesday, June 2)

Note: Bump to 3.0.

I really like the Red Sox in this spot. They haven't been hitting the ball and didn't look that good over the weekend. But that was a tough spot: on the road against a division rival that was coming off an 0-9 run and desperate for wins. Before that the Sox earned a split with the Twins in the Metrodome, a place they never play well. But they are now off turf and they are back on grass, which is their surface. What's more, the Tigers are overrated right now. They have been feasting on the A.L. West and are coming off a 10-game stretch against Colorado, K.C. and Baltimore; I'm not impressed. The A.L. East has been rolling the Central this year and I think this is a great example of how and why. Boston is 48-18 after a day off (Detroit is 1-5) and although Dice-K has been kind of a mess so far this year I think he'll be ready to step up in a big spot here. The Red Sox are still 31-11 in his last 42 starts and 8-2 in his last 10 road starts.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #976 Minnesota (-165) over Cleveland (8 p.m., Tuesday, June 2)

1-Unit Play. Take #976 Minnesota (-1.5, +125) over Cleveland (8 p.m., Tuesday, June 2)

Note: Bump moneyline to a 2-Unit Play and run line to 1.5-Unit Play.

I've watched all three of David Huff's outings this year and let's just say that I'm not impressed. At all. Even his four scoreless innings against Tampa Bay in his last outing wasn't impressive: the Rays had no interest in that day game, which was the end of a four-game series. Before that Huff had surrendered 13 runs in seven innings. Not good. The Twins are 24-4 at home against a left-handed starter. And most of those were good lefties, not second-rate call-ups. Minnesota is 11-1 as a favorite, 46-16 as a home favorite, 19-7 after an off day and 16-5 in Kevin Slowey's last 21 home starts. I like the Twins to strike first here in an obvious letdown spot for the Indians after a Monday night ESPN game against the Yankees.

2-Unit Play. Take #953 San Francisco (-145) over Washington (7 p.m., Tuesday, June 2)

We have the best pitcher in the N.L. - according to the Cy Young voting - against the worst team in the Majors. I like the odds. These games are exactly where Tim Lincecum has made his bones - winning on the road against non-divisional opponents. San Fran beat up the Nats at home and that was the back end of their rotation. Now the Giants have their ace against another Nats call-up. The Giants are 9-1 in their last 10 against the Nationals and 4-0 in their last four games at Washington. Lincecum is 16-5 in his career on the road and has given up just two runs in 14 innings against Washington.

1-Unit Play. Take #962 St. Louis (-115) over Cincinnati (8 p.m., Tuesday, June 2)

Note: Bump to a 1.5-Unit Play at -125.

Looking for a bounce back out of the Cardinals after yesterday's loss. And I'm going to say right now that it's disgusting that Tony LaRussa isn't starting Ryan Ludwick every single day. St. Louis cannot score runs consistently and they need his bat - the guy hit 38 home runs last year - behind Albert Pujols and/or Rick Ankiel. Bronson Arroyo is not a great road pitcher and is just 2-4 in Busch Stadium in his career. He is coming off a complete game and I am always a fan of fading mediocre arms off a CG. Arroyo is erratic; he's great one game and a wreck the next. I think tonight he's a wreck and the Cards get back on track.

1-Unit Play. Take #966 L.A. Dodgers (-115) over Arizona (10 p.m., Tuesday, June 2)

Similar situation as St. Louis here. The Dodgers have owned the D-Backs lately and I think that they jump all over them tonight. Arizona's bullpen is an accident waiting to happen and almost coughed it up last night. The Dodgers were a little jet-lagged from their Sunday night game in Chicago and were sleepwalking through the first six innings. I think they'll be sharp with Dan haren on the bump and Randy Wolf has been very good so far this year. I look for another low-scoring game and I think that this one goes the way of the Dodgers.

1-Unit Play. Take #974 Tampa Bay (-160) over Kansas City (7 p.m., Tuesday, June 2)

Kyle Davies has lost four straight starts and now is on the bump in a place that the Royals do not play well. The Royals just can't put runs together and that plays right into Tampa Bay's hands. Andy Sonnanstine has been a debcle this year but he's always been a little better at The Trop. The Royals are on a 5-16 slide and they are a terrible 21-45 in htier last 66 games on turf. Also, the Royals are 7-19 in their last 26 at Tampa Bay and are 8-17 overall against the Rays.

1-Unit Play. Take #978 Chicago White Sox (-145) over Oakland (8 p.m., Tuesday, June 2)

Bartolo Colon has been kind of a mess this year, but he actually has just a 1.29 ERA in his last three starts, a 2.75 ERA this year at home, and has yielded two earned runs or less in five of his last six outings. I think he can hold his own tonight as the Sox pick up steam.

Today's Totals

1.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 9.5 Kansas City at Tampa Bay (7 p.m., Tuesday, June 2 )

1.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 9.5 Boston at Detroit (7 p.m., Tuesday, June 2)

1-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 9.5 Oakland at Chicago White Sox (8 p.m., Tuesday, June 2)

0.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 9.5 Colorado at Houston (8 p.m., Tuesday, June 2)

0.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 8.0 L.A. Angels at Toronto (7 p.m., Tuesday, June 2)

0.5-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 9.5 Cleveland at Minnesota (7 p.m., Tuesday, June 2)

Edited by El-Maestro

Prijedlozi večerašnjih (noćašnjih) MLB susreta (incl. OT - Pinnacle):

01:00 - (+1,5) Atlanta Braves - Chicago Cubs - 1 - 1.552 - AR http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/uredu.gif

01:05 - Washington Nationals - San Francisco Giants - Washington Nationals over 3,5 - 1.909 http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/uredu.gif

01:05 - (+1,5) Detroit Tigers - Boston Red Sox - 1 - 1.510 - AR :nije:

01:05 - New York Yankees - Texas Rangers - under 10,5 - 1.862 :nije:

01:05 - Pittsburgh Pirates - New York Mets - NY Mets 1st Halfs (5 innings) - 1.676 http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile_mad.gif

01:07 - Toronto Blue Jays - Los Angeles Angels - Toronto Blue Jays 1st Halfs (5 innings) - 1.617 :uredu:

01:08 - Tampa Bay Devil Rays - Kansas City Royals (+1,5) - 2 - 1.714 :nije:

01:10 - Florida Marlins - Milwaukee Brewers (+1,5) - 2- 1.465 :nije:

02:00 - Houston Astros - Colorado Rockies - over 9 - 1.833 :nije:

02:10 - Minnesota Twins - Cleveland Indians - Minnesota Twins 1st Halfs (5 innings) - 1.613 http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/uredu.gif

02:11 - Chicago White Sox - Oakland Athletics (+1,5) - 2 - 1.613 http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/uredu.gif

02:15 - (+1,5) St Louis Cardinals - Cincinnati Reds - 1 - 1.524 :uredu:

04:05 - San Diego Padres - Philadelphia Phillies - Philadelphia Phillies over 3 - 1.870 :uredu:

04:10 - (+1,5) Seattle Mariners - Baltimore Orioles - 1 - 1.426 :uredu:

04:10 - (+1,5) Los Angeles Dodgers - Arizona Diamondbacks - 1 - 1.510 :uredu:

Uspješan odabir! http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/icon_mad.gif

Tuto :tzare:

9/14

Edited by Tuto