Sign in to follow this  
felix

09.06.2009. - Utorak

Pittsburgh - Detroit

Danas navecer/sutra ujutro igra se predzadnja utakmica ovogodisnjeg finala Stanly cup-a između dva vec poznata protivnika.

Obozavam NHL zbog cinjenice da nema izrazitih favorita (iako se to po zadnjoj utakmici, koja je zavrsila 5-0, ne moze bas tako reci).

Pittsburgh-u je ovo slamka spasa ako zeli ostati u igri i docekati 7.utakmicu.

Jedna i druga momcad su kompletne (zadnju utakmicu je igrao i do tada ozlijeđeni Datsyuk) te se zajedno sa Zetterbergom upisao u strijelce te vodio svoju momcad do pobjede.

Igraci Pittsburgha su bili pomalo zestoki prema novooporavljenom igracu koji se, kako sam vec rekao ranije, oporavio od ozljede stopala, pa su ostajali bez igraca, pa cak i bez 2jice.

Iako je ovo jedno od najvecih iskusenja, noseni na krilima publike mislim da ce ipak doci do 7 utakmice. Mozda pomalo hazarderski, ali treba uzeti u obzir igranje vrlo vazne utakmice ispred domace publike koja ce bodriti svoje igrace, isto tako i proslost koja pokazuje da izmedu ovih protivnika taj domaci teren ima itekakvog utjecaja.

Podsjetimo 4-2 u dvije domace utakmice.

Moja prognoza je :

Pittsburgh(6.ut)-Detroit Tip para: 1 Tečaj: 2.2

6/10 http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/icon_mad.gif proslo

Edited by felix

Prijedlozi večerašnjih MLB susreta (incl. OT - Pinnacle):

01:00 - Atlanta Braves - Pittsburgh Pirates - Atlanta Braves 1st Halfs (5 innings) - 1 - 1.510 :nije:

01:05 - (+1,5) Baltimore Orioles - Seattle Mariners - 1 - 1.524 AR http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/uredu.gif

01:05 - Cleveland Indians - Kansas City Royals (+1,5) - 2 - 1.901 :nije:

01:05 - Washington Nationals - Cincinnati Reds (+1,5) - 2 - 1.408 AR http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/uredu.gif

01:08 - Tampa Bay Devil Rays - Los Angeles Angels (+1,5) - 2 - 1.588 :nije:

01:10 - (+1,5) Boston Red Sox - New York Yankees - 1 - 1.476 AR :nije:

01:10 - New York Mets - Philadelphia Phillies (+1,5) - 2 - 1.649 :nije:

01:10 - (+1,5) Florida Marlins - St Louis Cardinals - 1 - 1.610 :nije:

02:05 - (+1,5) Texas Rangers - Toronto Blue Jays - 1 - 1.602 AR :nije:

02:05 - (+1,5) Milwaukee Brewers - Colorado Rockies - 1 - 1.498 AR http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/uredu.gif

02:05 - (+1,5) Houston Astros - Chicago Cubs - 1 - 1.694 :nije:

02:11 - (+1,5) Chicago White Sox - Detroit Tigers - 1 - 1.408 AR http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/uredu.gif

03:40 - (+1,5) Arizona Diamondbacks - San Francisco Giants - 1 - 1.637 :nije:

04:05 - (+1,5) Oakland Athletics - Minnesota Twins - 1 - 1.588 AR :nije:

04:10 - Los Angeles Dodgers - San Diego Padres - Los Angeles Dodgers 1st Halfs (5 innings) - 1.541 http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/uredu.gif

Uspješan odabir! http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/80yahoo.gif

Tuto http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/14clover.gif

9/15

Edited by Tuto

1-Unit Play. Take #905 Philadelphia (+150) over N.Y. Mets (7 p.m., Tuesday, June 9)

The Mets have their ace on the hill tonight but this number is still way, way inflated. This is simply not the same Mets team backing up Johan Santana tonight. The road team is a solid 10-9 in this series over the past couple of years and the Phillies are just playing far superior baseball right now. Philly is 51-20 in Game 1 of a series and they are 11-1 when playing in a game with a total of 8.5 or less. Also, the Phillies are a solid 20-7 after an off day. They have been hitting well against lefties recently, especially on the road, and I think that J.A. Happ can keep it close enough for the Phillies to light up the Mets bullpen.

1-Unit Play. Take #912 Milwaukee (-135) over Colorado (8 p.m., Tuesday, June 9)

The home team is 14-6 in the last 20 meetings and the favorite is 14-6 in the last 20 meetings. Good for us we have the favorite and the home team. Colorado is coming off a nice sweep of the Cardinals this weekend, but St. Louis is a disaster at the moment so I'm not sure how much credence to lend to that. Milwaukee has been great at home over the past three years. They are 20-6 as a home favorite recently and 38-18 as a home chalk against a sub-.500 team. I know Braden Looper has gotten knocked around a bit, but I still prefer him at the moment to Jason Hammel.

1-Unit Play. Take #901 Cincinnati (-115) over Washington (7 p.m., Tuesday, June 9)

Do I really need a reason to bet on against the Nationals? Planning a chase on the Reds in this series and Johnny Cueto's a nice arm to start it with.

3-Unit Play. Take #922 Cleveland (-1.5, -110) over Kansas City (7 p.m., Tuesday, June 9)

The Royals have completely collapsed over the past month and facing Cliff Lee is just not a spot I'm sure they want to find themselves. I think that the Indians are set for a nice run up to the All Star break and Lee is 11-4 in his last 15 starts against the Royals. Also, Lee hasn't given up over three runs in over two months and the Royals are really struggling to score runs. Brian Bannister hurt his shoulder in mid-May and he just has not been the same guy since. He has a 9.82 ERA in his last three outings and has gotten rocked for 22 runs in his last 22 innings. I don't think he's up for a duel with Lee.

1-Unit Play. Take #916 L.A. Dodgers (-1.5, +115) over San Diego (10 p.m., Tuesday, June 9)

Dodgers have been dominating in their division. They have their ace on the bump and after an off day are hosting a team that has played 27 innings in the last 48 hours. The Padres are 17-36 in their last 53 road games and 22-61 in their last 83 games as a road dog. Also, the Padres are 17-45 on the road against a righty starter and tonight they are facing one of the best in the business. Chris Young is just 7-16 in his last 23 divisional stuff and it appears that the teams that see him the most hit him the hardest. The Dodgers are 6-2 in Bills' last eight starts against the Dads. Just the better, more rested team playing better ball with the better pitcher on the hill.

No one can score. I'm serious. I've been tracking and studying the numbers for the last four weeks and the amount of 'under' games and the lack of scoring is a statistical anomaly that defies full explanation. It truly does. I've been baffled by the scoring drought - especially considering the way that the season started - but I'm hoping to at least catch the tail end of the drought with a few profitable days. These numbers are the best of the bunch. Obviously I don't expect to win them all. But the 'under' went 7-3 last night, 7-8 on Sunday (one of the highest scoring days in weeks), 10-5 on Saturday, and 9-5 on Friday. That's 33-21 (61.1 percent) over the last four days and that's consistent with what's been going on over the last month. And over the last 14 days there would have only been three times in which you would have lost money if you had bet on the 'under' in every game on the board - and two of those times it would have been a nominal loss because the 'under' went 7-8. So let's try to ride the wave a bit. And after my breakdown of weather, umps, pitching matchups, hitter vs. pitcher, historical trends and recent performance (against things like on the road, vs. lefties, etc.) these are our best bets.

Today’s Totals

2-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 8.5 Kansas City at Cleveland (7 p.m., Tuesday, June 9)

1.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 8.0 L.A. Angels at Tampa Bay (7 p.m., Tuesday, June 9)

1.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 7.5 San Diego at L.A. Dodgers (10 p.m., Tuesday, June 9)

1.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 8.5 Minnesota at Oakland (10 p.m., Tuesday, June 9)

1.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 9.5 Seattle at Baltimore (7 p.m., Tuesday, June 9)

2-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 8.0 Philadelphia at N.Y. Mets (7 p.m., Tuesday, June 9)

1.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 9.0 San Francisco at Arizona (9:30 p.m., Tuesday, June 9)

1.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 9.0 N.Y. Yankees at Boston (7 p.m., Tuesday, June 9)

1.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 9.0 Chicago Cubs at Houston (8 p.m., Tuesday, June 9)

1-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 7.0 St. Louis at Florida (7 p.m., Tuesday, June 9)

1-Unit Play.Take 'Under' 9.5 Detroit at Chicago White Sox (8 p.m., Tuesday, June 9)

Edited by El-Maestro