Sign in to follow this  
Tuto

19.06.2009. - Petak

Prijedlozi večerašnjih MLB susreta (incl. OT - Pinnacle):

20:20 - (+1,5) Chicago Cubs - Cleveland Indians - 1 - 1.546 AR :nije:

01:05 - (+1,5) Washington Nationals - Toronto Blue Jays - 1 - 1.568 AR http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/nije.gif

01:05 - (+1,5) Philadelphia Phillies - Baltimore Orioles - 1 - 1.455 AR :nije:

01:05 - Detroit Tigers - Milwaukee Brewers (+1,5) - 2 - 1.556 :nije:

01:10 - (+1,5) Florida Marlins - New York Yankees - 1 - 1.709 :nije:

01:10 - Cincinnati Reds - Chicago White Sox (+1,5) - 2 - 1.465

01:10 - Boston Red Sox - Atlanta Braves (+1,5) - 2 - 1.690 :nije:

01:10 - New York Mets - Tampa Bay Devil Rays (+1,5) - 2 - 1.452 :nije:

02:10 - Kansas City Royals - St Louis Cardinals (+1,5) - 2 - 1.510 AR http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/57bye.gif

02:10 - Minnesota Twins - Houston Astros (+1,5) - 2 - 1.662 :nije:

03:10 - Colorado Rockies - Pittsburgh Pirates (+1,5) - 2 - 1.685 :nije:

04:05 - San Diego Padres - Oakland Athletics - Oakland Athletics 1st Halfs (5 innings) - 1.699 http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile_mad.gif

04:05 - Los Angeles Angels - Los Angeles Dodgers(+1,5) - - 1.465 AR :uredu:

04:10 - (+1,5) Seattle Mariners - Arizona Diamondbacks - 1 - 1.465 AR http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/uredu.gif

04:15 - San Francisco Giants - Texas Rangers (+1,5) - 2 - 1.476 AR :nije:

Uspješan odabir! :whaat:

Tuto :nije:

6/14

Edited by Tuto

2-Unit Play. Take #910 Detroit (-115) over Milwaukee (7 p.m., Friday, June 19)

Detroit is coming off a tough series in St. Louis and I think that they are a bit undervalued at the moment. The Tigers are 46-21 so they have consistently been one of the best interleague teams in baseball. They are playing at home and home A.L. favorites in IL play have been solid over the past several years. In fact, Detroit is 42-11 in that role recently. Braden Looper has gotten cracked over the skull on the road this year and has been touched up in his two starts against the A.L. this season. The Tigers are 15-6 when Army Galarraga is a favorite. I still think that he's been a bit better than his results have shown recently and - other than Prince Fielder, who I bet has a big game - I thikn that Army can slow down the righties on the Brewers.

2-Unit Play. Take #913 Tampa Bay (-105) over N.Y. Mets (7 p.m., Friday, June 19)

Kind of a tough spot for the Rays coming East to West to play the Mets after a tough series in Colorado. But the Mets are sagging right now and the Rays always bring their A game when they come to The Big Apple. Fernando Nieves is coming off a great outing against the Yankees over the weekend. I really think that he's set for a letdown, as we see so often see with young arms. Andy Sonnanstine will have the benefit of throwing in a pitcher's park and shouldn't be victimized by the long ball by a Mets team that doesn't hit a lot of home runs. I'm going to chase on the Rays this weekend but I don't think it will take long for them to get their first win.

2-Unit Play. Take #918 Boston (-145) over Atlanta (7 p.m., Friday, June 19)

Note: Bump this play to a 4-Unit Play. Will likely be graded as such.

Boston is playing at a high level right now. And if they can handle the Phillies while on the road they can handle the Braves in Fenway. The Red Sox are an elite team in interleague play, winning 57 of their last 77 games against the National League. Also, the Sox are 88-38 in their last 126 home games. Dice-K has been kind of a mess, but facing a fellow Asian pitcher tonight I think he's going to have his good stuff and I think that he's going to relish the challenge. Red Sox are still 33-12 in his last 45 starts even though he's lost five of six at home. Braves are 2-8 in the last 10 meetings and aren't a great road team.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #907 Toronto (-105) over Washington (7 p.m., Friday, June 19)

Jays have to be riding high after a nice road sweep of the Phillies, while I think that the Nats might be in a letdown spot after taking two of three from the Yankees. Will there be a carryover for the Nats? That's the only reason this play isn't rated higher. But, again, the Nationals are 18-46 on the year. So do we need much of an excuse?

1.5-Unit Play. Take #911 N.Y. Yankees (-130) over Florida (7 p.m., Friday, June 19)

Yankees are always a bad play on short odds like this. But they have crushed lefties all year and should get their licks in on Sean West. On the flip side. Andy Pettite is clearly trash now that he's off the juice. But he can still throw a bit and is facing a team that doesn't perform well against southpaws. The Yankees are 11-3 after a loss and this is yet another situation where an American League team - particularly from the A.L. East - is facing watered-down odds against a mediocre N.L. team.

1-Unit Play. Take #902 Colorado (-160) over Pittsburgh (9 p.m., Friday, June 19)

Pittsburgh looked like a mess in Minnesota this week. Now they face the red hot Rox and Jason Marquis. Kind of high juice, but you only pay the juice if you lose. Marquis has been solid and has won five of six starts, while the Pirates are just 9-19 on the road.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #928 Seattle (-130) over Arizona (10 p.m., Friday, June 19)

Seattle is playing well, man. Other than a sweep against the Rockies the M's have won five straight series. The M's are 8-2 in their last 10 games as a favorite and are facing a D-Backs team that I think are rife for a letdown. I'm just not into the Diamondbacks at all and the Mariners have the advantage of having a lot of experience against Jon Garland. Garland is just 1-2 in his career with a 4.63 ERA at Safeco and I think that the Mariners keep the magic rolling. Jarrod Washburn has allowed one run or less in five of his last eight starts so I think his performance has been better than his results.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #906 Philadelphia (-145) over Baltimore (7 p.m., Friday, June 19)

Philly fits into a home favorite system and I think that they get back on track tonight against an error-prone O's team. The Orioles really should have lost all three games against the Mets this week. And Philly really should have taken two of three from the Blue Jays. So, once again, I think that the recent results aren't truly reflective of the real performance on the field.

Today's Totals

1.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 10.5 Atlanta at Boston (7 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 10.0 Milwaukee at Detroit (7 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 10.0 Baltimore at Philadelphia (7 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 9.5 Tampa Bay at N.Y. Mets (7 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 9.0 Toronto at Washington (7 p.m.)

Edited by El-Maestro