Sign in to follow this  
Tuto

29.06.2009. - Ponedjeljak

Prijedlozi večerašnjih MLB susreta (incl. OT - Pinnacle):

01:05 - (+1,5) Cleveland Indians - Chicago White Sox - 1 - 1.606 :nije:

01:05 - (+1,5) Baltimore Orioles - Boston Red Sox - 1 - 1.943 :nije:

01:05 - (+1,5) Pittsburgh Pirates - Chicago Cubs - 1 - 1.599 :nije:

01:05 - Milwaukee Brewers - New York Mets (+1,5) - 2 - 1.578 :nije:

01:07 - Toronto Bluejays - Tampa Bay Devil Rays (+1,5) - 2 - 1.676 http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile_tongue.gif

01:10 - Florida Marlins - Washington Nationals (+1,5) - 2 - 1.763 :nije:

02:05 - Texas Rangers - Los Angeles Angels (+1,5) - 2 - 1.629 http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile_tongue.gif

02:10 - (+1,5) Kansas City Royals - Minnesota Twins - 1 - 1.781 http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/uredu.gif

02:15 - St Louis Cardinals - San Francisco Giants - 1st Halfs (5 innings) over 3,5 - 1.877 http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/uredu.gif

04:05 - (+1,5) Oakland Athletics - Detroit Tigers - 1 - 1.625 http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/uredu.gif

04:05 - (+1,5) San Diego Padres - Houston Astros - 1 - 1.769 :nije:

04:10 - (+1,5) Los Angeles Dodgers - Colorado Rockies - 1 - 1.552 :uredu:

Uspješan odabir!  http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/icon_eek.gif

Tuto  http://www.bet-club.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/icon_surprised.gif

6/12

Edited by Tuto

2.5-Unit Play. Take #921 Minnesota (-135) over Kansas City (8 p.m., Monday, June 29)

The Twins actually lost their series with the Royals earlier in the year. But these are two teams headed in opposite directions at the moment. That initial series was back when the Royals were playing well, which now they are not. And I love the Twins to win this series outright, so if you're a series player then I think you're in a great spot here on a road chalk because the Twins are going to miss Grienke and Meche. Nick Blackburn has been a hard-luck guy in his last four starts. He's pitched great - going 7, 8, 9 and 8 innings - but has lost three of four outings. He has also gone 'under' in nine of his last 10 starts, including six straight. Kansas City is really struggling to hit the ball and struggling to score, and I think after a great series win in St. Louis the Twins are ready to roll through Missouri again in KC. Luke Hochevar doesn't scare me and I think the Twins get Game 1 here.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #915 Boston (-165) over Baltimore (7 p.m., Monday, June 29)

Boston is 48-15 in its last 63 games against Baltimore. Red Sox are 16-4 in the last 20 meetings including a 11-1 run and seven straight wins. Lester has won four of five starts, throwing 33 innings and giving up just eight runs, and in his career he is 7-0 against Baltimore. It's a lot of juice, but it's that much of an edge in our favor.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #906 Milwaukee (-130) over N.Y. Mets (7 p.m., Monday, June 29)

I'm playing the Mets the same way I've played them for the last two weeks - we're chasing against them. We're chasing against the Mets in every series they play because they aren't good enough to sweep anyone right now with the lineup that they're trotting out there. Four of their top five players are out of the lineup. And although they are playing with a lot of heart they just aren't very good right now. We'll continue to play against them over the next month and continue to collect on their misfortune.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #923 Detroit (-110) over Oakland (10 p.m., Monday, June 29)

Young Brian Anderson has hit the wall for the A's. He's gotten rocked in his last three starts (8.59 ERA) and the rookie has a 5.74 ERA on the season and is 5.52 at home. He wasn't throwing against great teams either. The Tigers have really had a lot of success against left-handed pitching and after a tough series in Houston I think that they are going to keep it going and not get swept in Oakland. We'll chase to that effect, and should get great odds through the first two games of the series.

1-Unit Play. Take #904 Florida (-175) over Washington (7 p.m., Monday, June 29)

0.5-Unit Play. Take #904 Florida (-1.5, +115) over Washington (7 p.m., Monday, June 29)

Ricky Nolasco is 4-1 in his career against the Nationals and the guys has been dominating in his last three starts. He really was able to correct himself with that cameo in Triple-A earlier this year and has been a different guy since. Florida is on an upswing, which is what they do as one of the streakier teams in the Majors. They know that they are still in the race with the Mets and Phillies because of injuries and issues with those teams. That's giving the Fish a little bounce and I think that they are going to come out and get all over Scott Olsen, their former teammate. The Nationals are 13-44 on the road and the Marlins are 35-16 in the last 51 meetings, including 6-0 this year.

1-Unit Play. Take #913 Chicago White Sox (+105) over Cleveland (7 p.m., Monday, June 29)

I just really like how Gavin Floyd has been throwing over the last month and now he's back to looking like the guy that was one of my favorite bets all year in 2008. I'm not going very big on this one because it's a letdown spot for the Sox after their weekend series and because they've been terrible on the road. Oh, and Cleveland has won six of nine in the series. However, this is a good price on a team that's 6-2 in its last eight, with the better pitcher, against a team that is 2-8 and is ready to follow management's cue and pack it in.

Today’s Totals

2-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 9.0 Minnesota at Kansas City (8 p.m., Monday, June 29)

1.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 8.0 Chicago Cubs at Pittsburgh (7 p.m., Monday, June 29)

1.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 9.0 N.Y. Mets at Milwaukee (7 p.m., Monday, June 29)

1.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 7.5 Houston at San Diego (10 p.m., Monday, June 29)

1.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 10.0 Boston at Baltimore (7 p.m., Monday, June 29)

1.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 9.0 Detroit at Oakland (10 p.m., Monday, June 29)

1-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 9.0 Washington at Florida (7 p.m., Monday, June 29)

1-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 9.0 Chicago White Sox at Cleveland (7 p.m., Monday, June 29)

Edited by El-Maestro